PDA

View Full Version : on line dining reservation question

mickeyluv
01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I can make my adrs for our summer trip tomorrow. If I make the reservations on-line can I make them for the whole trip tomorrow? I think I am a little confused. I know when you call you can make all your reservations but does this work when doing them on-line? Any help would be much appreciated!

Joannelet
01-26-2010, 05:43 PM
it sometimes still blocks you out of some dates for your week. You will see on your computer tomorrow when you go on the dates that you can book online will be highlighted. If there are some dates that aren't highlighted you can call for those.

KylesMom
01-26-2010, 06:23 PM
My call date was on Monday - was that really only yesterday? Haha - With the exception of the Fantasmic! Dinner Package and a potential alternate for another date, I was able to book check-in day plus the next ten days once I logged on to the Disney site & entered my reservation confirmation number. The on-line bookings opened a bit earlier than an hour before the call-in number, so I was on the phone for less than 10 minutes with a Disney CM making my Fantasmic and Ohana reservations after I was done booking the other eleven ADRs.

The best thing? I have written confirmations for my ADR's booked on-line. I love that! For our remaining days, I'll need to book each day at exactly 180 days out, but on-line took care of me pretty well. :mickey:

retiredfigment
01-26-2010, 08:23 PM
On line reservations was the easiest, and yes, you can make them all.