PDA

View Full Version : Brown Derby - is it still a signature dining place?

Lynn J Mc
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
Judging from the menu it doesn't seem any better than most of the other places. I'm wondering if they have down-graded. Thanks.

SBETigg
01-26-2010, 09:20 AM
They're still a signature dining location. I do like Brown Derby and have had good experiences there, but it doesn't quite live up to the other Signatures for me. The menu isn't bad, but there are some good non-signature menus around the world, too. For me, it's more that the atmosphere just doesn't feel as amazing. Probably because it's harder to feel swept away to fine dining in a theme park vs in a resort hotel for me.

MNNHFLTX
01-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Nope, they are still considered signature dining. :mickey:

Ms. Mode
01-26-2010, 09:34 AM
The Brown Derby is our FAVORITE :mickey:

Mickey'sGirl
01-26-2010, 10:03 AM
We love the Brown Derby -- but if you are on the Dining Plan, you might consider paying out of pocket for it.

The Brown Derby is dear to us, as it was part of our best Disney or any other kind of day ever a couple of years ago. The food and the staff and the atmosphere all blend together to make it a fine dining experience, in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Stu29573
01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
We love the Brown Derby! We have always had A+ service and food there.

prttynpnk
01-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I would hate to see Derby go- it's so perfect for the area, but I say bump taht puppy down to 1TS- I eat there out of sentiment rather than menu offerings.

MOJoe
01-27-2010, 12:15 PM
We love the Brown Derby

The Brown Derby is dear to us, as it was part of our best Disney or any other kind of day ever a couple of years ago. The food and the staff and the atmosphere all blend together to make it a fine dining experience, in my opinion. :thumbsup:

My sentiments, exactly! :exactly: