PDA

View Full Version : Give a Day, Get a Day Question!

one2goofy
01-26-2010, 07:15 AM
From what I understand, we are able to upgrade our 1 day free admission pass to AP's at Guest Relations. Does anyone know the value of this? What would be the amount taken off the total cost of the AP? :confused: I've looked many places (and haven't found an answer yet).

Thanks for your help!:mickey:

kakn7294
01-26-2010, 08:16 AM
I haven't found that answer yet either but I'm assuming it's a discount of $79, the cost of a single-day ticket.

one2goofy
01-27-2010, 10:10 AM
I just got done talking with "Geno" at ticketing who talked with his supervisor about upgrading the GAd voucher to an AP.

He told me that Yes, you will have the value of the ticket taken off the AP rate at Guest services after you enter the park. That it would be $84.14 or $72.42 taken off the current AP rate.

When I asked if he could connect me with Guest Services in one of the park to verify this, he told me it was already verified with his supervisor...

It almost sounds too good to be true....thoughts?

StinksMom
01-27-2010, 01:45 PM
I assume that if you can take the value off an AP, you could apply the value to a multi-day pass as well? As long as you've entered the park, right?

Imagineer1981
01-27-2010, 03:00 PM
That makes perfect sense. They want you in the parks more, so if you can use it as a discount to get an AP or Multi day pass, why wouldn't Disney want you to do that. The more you are in the park, the more you'll spend

kakn7294
01-28-2010, 02:12 AM
It's definately true that you can use your voucher to upgrade to a multi-day pass, AP, or Premium AP but I did not see the exact monetary value of the voucher when applied to another ticket media. The upgrade is mentioned right on the FAQs section of the Give A Day website. I plan to put mine towards an AP for each of us.

one2goofy
01-28-2010, 07:23 AM
When I called I was told that the value of the ticket was $79/$69 (plus sales tax)...

I guess I will find out definitely in 44 days!:party: