PDA

View Full Version : Room Requests?

Superzeus84
01-25-2010, 10:27 PM
I am sure this has been asked a thousand times but...here it goes.

What is the best way to go about room requests??

1. Calling the disney 800 number
2. Faxing requests
3. Asking while checking in at resort.

Last time i went i just called the 800 number and my request was granted. However, I am staying at CBR and for some reason i really worry that i will not get my request...

I am requesting one of these

Jamaica 45
Aruba 51
Jamaica 44
Aruba 52
Martinique 25 or 24
Jamaica 44

What do you think my chances are????

Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
01-26-2010, 12:44 AM
1) Call and have it listed on the ressie.
2) Remember, the more specific the lesser the chances.

CzepielCrew
01-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I sent a nice faxed letter to the resort last time we visited. It was just the All Star Movies resort, but I explained how it was my children's first visit and that buzz and woody were their favorite. We could see their statues from our beds. Very Cool.

Ms. Mode
01-26-2010, 09:01 AM
I called and had it added to our ressy...but I also faxed the request about 4 days prior to check in (as I had read on Intercot) and we got exactly the room we wanted at CBR. :thumbsup:

MNNHFLTX
01-26-2010, 09:14 AM
I would just list your requests when you make the reservation (or call the reservation line and add it after the fact). Resorts are getting away from utilizing faxes or letters in assigning rooms.

I would you would have a fairly good chance of getting one of the buildings you've requested. If the room location is not to your liking at check-in, ask to see what other rooms might be available that are. :)

#1donaldfan
01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Ms Mode has it perfectly right....

...that's how we generally do it, and thus far (knock on wood), it's worked....!!!:mickey:

brownie
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Have your request(s) noted when you make the reservation. You can check a few days before you trip to make sure your request is on your reservation. They've always worked with us at check-in if our request wasn't granted during room assignment.

bjs6
01-29-2010, 11:56 PM
I just give my requests to my Magical Journeys representative and she takes care of it. :thumbsup: