PDA

View Full Version : ecv parking for parades

peter's #1 fan
01-25-2010, 03:28 PM
can anyone tell me if there is a special viewing area for people with ecv's

thank you

PETE FROM NYC
01-25-2010, 03:32 PM
There are several handicapped viewing areas for the parades.
In MK, I have used the area near the hub and over by Hall of Presidents.

peter's #1 fan
01-25-2010, 03:38 PM
thank you

01-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Also in the MK, on the West side of Town Sq.

chrisb26
01-25-2010, 03:46 PM
As others have said there are three in the Magic Kingdom across from Hall of Presidents, in the hub across from the Tomorrowland Bridge, and in Town Square across from City Hall. However the entire parade route is handicap accessible alot of people end up sitting farther back then they need to just because they want the handicap area. Also only five people are allowed in with the wheelchair ecv and they are not typically allowed to sit in front or on the side they need to stand in the back so if you're going to find a spot early enough I would recommend finding a spot along the parade route where the entire family can sit along the street. If that is something you need.

kakn7294
01-25-2010, 08:33 PM
We've also used the same two previously mentioned in MK across from HoP and in the hub - the hub one was PACKED! At AK, there is one between Tusker House / Dawa Bar, in front of Pizzafari by the First Aid Station, under the Tree of Life next to the Safari Coffee kiosk near the bridge to Asia, and across from the Flights of Wonder Theater. I'm not sure that there are specific areas set up in DHS for the Block Party Bash viewing. No matter which park, you can always ask any CM who's setting up the parade route where you can go for the best viewing.