PDA

View Full Version : Making Reservations for your son

Rosemickey68
01-24-2010, 08:07 PM
What is the best way to handle making and paying for reservations for our son/girlfriend.
They will arrive 2 days after us.
We were going to make their reservation and pay for the room with our card (since he doesn't have one).
Does the room have to be in the cardholders name? or can we book it under his name?

KAT1811
01-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Magical Journeys! They are wonderful to deal with and can take care of everything. Just email them with the details.

Other than that I would just call CRO, make the reservations in your son's name and explain to the CM that you'll be paying in full now. Shouldn't be a problem, I'm sure it isn't the first time it's happened. If they will be staying at the same resort you could always meet them at check-in just to make sure everything goes smooth.

KAT1811
01-24-2010, 09:01 PM
P.S. - That's very nice of you!!! :mickey:

cajundisneyfreak
01-24-2010, 11:19 PM
You can put the room in your son's name and pay with your credit card.I did it for my son.:mickey:

Iluvpooh
01-24-2010, 11:50 PM
It shouldn't be a problem. My mom put our vacation last year on her Disney Visa for the points and I just wrote her a check for it. I explained when I called that it was her card and I was told I would need the card with me when I checked in, but they never asked for it.

Rosemickey68
01-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Thank you everyone!:mickey:

My son is actually sending us money orders for his part as he is bringing his girlfriend along.
I wish I had the money to actually pay for his part!

Again, Thanks for the replies back!

TammiMcMan
01-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Provided your son is at least 18 years old, the reservation can be in his name. A credit card isn't even required. He can pay the deposit via money order or a check and cash or a money order would be fine for the balance when he checks in. A credit card at check-in, is only necessary for room charging authorization. It's not mandatory.