PDA

View Full Version : Mobile App for Disney

mdhiggin
01-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Touring Plans has an application for phones, my Blackberry Storm included, that does the ride wait times, EMH, best park, park to avoid, crowd estimate, park hours, fp return times, if fp are available or gone for the day. DH just put it on my phone, and it is so awesome! I won't have to bring my notebook with me anymore for which park. It's all on my phone. I had seen another similar application, but it was not available for my phone yet. We already subscribe to touring plans, so it was free, maybe temporarily, but they only cost $10 / yr for their site, so I don't expect the app to be too much when or if they charge for it.

BigRedDad
01-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Only thing about TP is that the wait times are 100% dependent on people at WDW to provide the data. Without user input at the parks, it is of little use. I do not know how often people will send that data in, but my understanding is that it is pretty good. I want the Disney Mobile Magic app for my phone, but not likely in the next 6 weeks.

mdhiggin
01-24-2010, 11:34 PM
We're heading to the world on Wednesday, so I'm just glad this is available to me right now.:D