PDA

View Full Version : Table credits

deedethier
01-24-2010, 05:54 AM
Is it possible to change some of our table credits for counter service credits. We are visiting in August and are finding it difficult to please our party of 7 with ADR's. We have meat eaters, vegetarians and faddy children!!!
Has anyone been allowed to do this?

DizneyRox
01-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Only at busy times when they haven't been able to accomodate all the people with TS reservations. You would be best getting the QSDP.

KAT1811
01-24-2010, 09:42 PM
I have heard them doing it but I'm not sure if it's standard practice or only in certain instances like the one PP said. I too would suggest doing the CS plan if you aren't going to fully utilize the DDP. It may even be better for you not to do the dining plan at all and just pay out of pocket for your meals.

That being said there are some wonderful restaurants that can accommodate everyone's tastes. I'm sure every restaurant can accomodate vegetarians and there are some great restaurants for meat eaters (whispering canyon, yachtsman steakhouse, le cellier, 1900 park fare, 'Ohana, Crystal palace, tutto italia, ESPN zone. . . ) If you need any suggestions you've come to the right place. ;)