PDA

View Full Version : DVC + Dining plan question

NewmanFamily6
01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Are DVC members able to pick any of the dining plans or are we limited to a particular one?:mickey:

Ian
01-23-2010, 08:44 PM
You can pick any one.

jenperich
03-18-2010, 10:20 AM
When paying for the DDP, I have read that you pay when you get there. Is this true, or is it like any other trip staying in hotels, that you have to pay before you arrrive? We're just trying to pay as late as we can so we can use our Visa Disney dollars. Thanks!

TheDuckRocks
03-18-2010, 10:51 AM
I just phoned yesterday and asked if I could pay for our DDP as I like having my entire vacation paid for before we take it. The answer was not at this time. Sometime in the near future (6 months to a year) they are going to change over to a new system where you will pay in full for the DDPs when you request them.

Jennifer_and_Chris
03-18-2010, 11:49 AM
We pay for DDP when you check in. If you do online checkin, you pay when you pick up your packet and the give you your KTTK.

azcavalier
04-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Park tickets, too, right? My DW and I are booked for a week in early May (staying at VWL), but we haven't gotten anything else, such as the DDP or Park Hopper Tickets. I figured we would just add those things upon check-in. Is that right? We've only done this once before, and I don't really remember, but I think that's what we did last time.

Hammer
04-07-2010, 11:41 AM
You CAN'T add a dining plan to your DVC reservation at check in. You must call Member Services 48 hours before check in to add it to your reservation.

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-07-2010, 11:56 AM
Yes, you MUST add the DDP to your reservation before checking in. So, if you want the DDP, call now and have it added.

Also, when you do add it, know that you have a certain time to cancel as well.

jonsmom
05-23-2010, 09:55 AM
How much is the Dining Plan for DVC members? Does that also include anyone staying with you?

DizneyRox
05-23-2010, 10:26 AM
It's the same price as everyone else, depends on the leel that you choose and the time of year that you go. Everyone on the reservation needs to purchase it as well. The DDP is an all or nothing option. Costs provided are per person.