PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier lunch vs. dinner

magicjasb
01-23-2010, 11:27 AM
We have eaten at Le Cellier, for dinner a couple of times on the dining plan and love it. On our next trip, we are not getting the dining plan because we are staying in a 2 bedroom villa. We are still planning on going to Le Cellier. I have been trying to decide if we should do lunch instead to save some money. My husband loves the filet mignon, which is on both menus, but much cheaper at lunch. Does anyone know how much difference there is in the size of the portions? Are the lunch portions much smaller than the dinner portions? Thanks so much.:mickey:

retiredfigment
01-23-2010, 02:58 PM
In December we ate lunch there. Portions were generous. Steak was delicious as were breadsticks, sidesand dessert. I can't see how size wise it would be that much different.

Septbride2002
01-23-2010, 04:15 PM
I didn't notice a big difference in the portions - I did however notice how empty the place was. We had a 2:30 time and by then the place was pretty empty - only a handful of diners - made it a much better experience.

LudwigVonDrake
01-24-2010, 11:19 AM
I've only eaten there at lunch and it was excellent. Food was great and the portions were just fine. Whatever you choose...ENJOY! :tasty: