PDA

View Full Version : Last minute accommodations in Feb?

Julie_Mouse
01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Family friends were hoping to squeeze in a last-minute trip to WDW; unfortunately they have nothing booked as of now, and the week they are free is around President's Week (I believe? Feb 11-18? I'm Canadian :cap:)

When they checked the Disney website, they turned up nothing except the FW cabins (quite expensive for only 3 people!), so I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for procuring last-minute accommodations? They would prefer to stay on-property, but it looks like they may have to stay off-property. That said, I would also welcome suggestions of nice, close offsite accommodations that I will forward to them :mickey:

BigRedDad
01-22-2010, 01:36 PM
Magical Journeys.

Tinkerfreak
01-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Magical Journeys.

:ditto:

diz_girl
01-22-2010, 03:19 PM
You generally need to reserve well in advance anything that hits a holiday weekend. They may be out of luck, but have them try Magical Journeys. If anyone can get a room, they can.

cajundisneyfreak
01-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Tell your friends to call Disney direct.They may not have any more rooms available on their site because they have a limited amount of rooms for the specials they are running.As many rooms as they have at Disney I find it hard to believe that they are all booked up.Good luck!:mickey:

Julie_Mouse
01-24-2010, 09:15 AM
So it's unanimous then!:mickey: I will give them MJs info. Thanks everyone!

renecat
01-26-2010, 11:12 AM
You could also try the Downtown Disney hotels, like the Doubletree suites. They have transportion to and from the park. You could get a suite for about 200.00 a night. 2 double bed also a hide a bed in living area. It's a nice place. might be better then staying totally off property.