PDA

View Full Version : Dining March 13th to 17th!

BriarRose0708
01-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi friends! I am so excited for yet another trip, but this time it's with my sister! She's a first timer and this is a special graduation gift for her. She picked the restaurants and I just finished our reservations today and I thought I'd share them with you all here!:number1:

Rainforest Cafe in DTD (I haven't done this in three years and she's never been)

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian! She specially requested we do this and I have only heard awesome things about it. I didn't join the INTERCOTers at the 10th anniversary trip for this but after hearing about their experience I am so pumped!

Storybook Princess Breakfast (I have never done this but it combines two of our favorite things- princesses and breakfast foods!)

Hollywood and Vine Dinner (another first for me!)

Coral Reef lunch (I could have done without this one but since it's so iconic my sister really wanted to go. We are kids of the early 90's so every ABC show we watched went to WDW and filmed scenes at Coral Reef!)

We will also hit up counter services too like Colombia Harbor House, Yak and Yeti, Main Street Bakery, and the Rose and Crown pub for a delicious Strongbow :beer:. We'll only be there a short time but can't wait to eat!

:mickey:

KAT1811
01-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Love the Rainforest Cafe! Lots of fun.

I was a bit disappointed in the Princess Storybook breakfast. 1900 Park Fare blew it out of the water. But it was very fun walking in WS all alone.

Everywhere else I have not been! Have a great trip!!!