PDA

View Full Version : MRI Blues

Dizneyana
01-21-2010, 09:46 PM
I had a MRI today on my left shoulder. Doc suspects that I have a torn rotator cuff.. yay :rolleyes:

But that was the nastiest MRI I've ever had. They had to inject the contrast dye directly into the shoulder joint... (yes, this is where you say OW!!) :mad:

Now I have to hurry up and wait for the results..so a tad bit of Pixie Dust blown my way would be very welcome! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

droopy d.
01-21-2010, 10:16 PM
sorry for your pain here is some:pixie: hope everything works out.

citizensnoopy
01-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Intraarticular contrast? Owwww! Sending pixie dust for you to feel better soon. :mickey:

Tinkermom
01-21-2010, 10:39 PM
I had to have this done AFTER my shoulder surgery - double ow! Ice is your friend as well as Ibufprofen.

Here is some :pixie: that you get some answers. PM me if you would like any shoulder surgery info. If you end up needing shoulder surgery there are some things that I learned to make thing a bit easier post-op. I had a SLAP repair for a torn labrum (2 screws + stitches), drained cyst, as well as acromioplasty (shaved some bone that was shearing my rotator cuff). Good luck!

Disney4us2
01-22-2010, 02:45 AM
:pixie:Hope all goes well. Feel better soon.:pixie:

Dizneyana
01-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Intraarticular contrast? Owwww! Sending pixie dust for you to feel better soon. :mickey:

Oh yeah, I can't forget that this one is in her residency... :rolleyes: Thanks Dude... :thumbsup:

Dizneyana
01-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Lisa - I feel the early need that I am going to need your wisdom down the road here, so thank you for putting it out there. I don't know anyone in a similar situation that could help me.

Just bring lots of popcicles and good Disney books...:mickey:

Dizneyana
01-29-2010, 08:24 PM
Well, the MRI didn't look good, so I am off to the Ortho surgeon in early March. Lisa, start stocking up on those popsicles, because I think I'll be needing them and your wisdom. :ill:

Thanks to all for the well wishes... stay tuned..