PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Inn

GINNY69
01-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Hello.. I was hoping that anyone who stayed at the Boardwalk Inn Can tell me about there experience there..We are really considering staying there this April.. I am going to most likely book my trip this afternoon. I am very excited..

CanadianWDWFan
01-21-2010, 10:09 AM
We stayed there in 2006. We loved it so much we had to by into DVC with The Boardwalk as our home resort! Here are some pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/10566431@N04/sets/72157615886735344/) of the Inn side during our stay.

We loved the close proximity to Epcot and DHS. Nothing like being able to walk to two parks. Walking almost always beat the boats back to the resort.

The one drawback that we had was that there was no place to get refills on drinks without going onto the Boardwalk. Other than that we had no other issues with the resort.

Oh and try Kouzzina on the Boardwalk for a fabulous meal.

pox24
01-21-2010, 10:27 AM
We are DVC members and really love this place. Plenty of places to eat, real close to DHS and Epcot. You can walk to both! Evening entertainment, boating, pools , beach across the lake and biking around the Boardwalk. :thumbsup:

eel
01-21-2010, 11:09 AM
We are leaving Sunday for a week at the Inn. We've also stayed on the villa side in a studio room. We only had to stay at the Boardwalk once to find out that, for us it was the place to stay. Easy access to both Epcot and the Studios and great late night entertainment on the boardwalk itself sold us.

I believe all of the rooms have now undergone refurbishment so the rooms themselves won't look like the previous poster's pictures, but everything else does. I have seen pictures of the refurbed rooms and they look really nice.

One of the nice things about the BWI and villas is that there are all kinds of quiet areas to stroll if you want to get away from the bustle of the boardwalk for a while.

Have a wonderful time planning.