PDA

View Full Version : photos of parades

Suz36
01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Where is the best place to watch each of the park's parades in order to get the best photos? I always seem to have the sun right in front of me!

Altair
01-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Just look for a spot where the sun is behind you or to one side when you are taking your photos. Make sure there are no large shadows falling across the street,htese will throw off the exporsure.

Wishmaker
01-23-2010, 04:17 PM
The last time I was at MK I sat facing the train station in the center court. The pictures I got were fabulous. This was for the 3:00 pm parade. At that time they were coming from the left of me finishing up. That was my favorite spot for pictures on that parade.

My Daughter and I sat right by the opening at the Spectro magic parade our last visit. We did a video instead of pictures, we were so so close it was simply marvelous. Not sure how pictures would turn out, our video will need to be edited. This is due to the fact that there is such a huge gap between each float and being that close it was way way obvious.

Animal Kingdom Parade, we sat in front of the tree of life on a bench, the sun was over my left shoulder, but the parade came from the oposite direction. Again same as Magic Kingdom the pictures were fanaminal!