PDA

View Full Version : Room request OKW

Auroring Good Time
01-19-2010, 01:07 PM
I am looking for some suggestions. We will be staying at OKW in April and I would like to know what area people like to stay in. I would also like to know if the buildings have elevators. I am going with my mother who uses a cane and my 10 year old son. We will have a car. I would prefer to be near a pool but also be able to park close to the room. I need to know if I should request a first floor as well.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

pox24
01-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Our usual room is 2410. It is directly across the street from checkin and the marina. We stay here for a few reasons. Its right on the 6th firway, its on the 1st floor and its quiet. Parking is right outside the front door.:thumbsup:

DVC2004
01-19-2010, 02:20 PM
I don't remember the exact room numbers, but anywhere by the Hospitality House is good. That is the main lobby, main pool, marina, restaurant, shop and check in area. I believe buildings 10 and 11 are part of it. We've stayed there each time and it has been very convenient.

TheDuckRocks
01-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Do call and let them know you need a first floor unit for medical reasons. Most if not all of the buildings do NOT have elevators.

vizsla
01-21-2010, 05:06 AM
Any section close to the Hospitatlity area is good.