PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Pots, safes, and towels...oh my

3kingeryboys
01-18-2010, 07:32 PM
We are booked at AS sports in 12 days and we are wondering if there are coffee pots, safes and towels for the pool at the hotel. I dont remember from our last stay. Also can you request a fridge also. It so does anyone know for how much.

Thanks, thank, thanks

gerald72
01-18-2010, 08:09 PM
No, yes, and yes.
And yes.

jwildflower1981
01-18-2010, 08:31 PM
And the fridge is $10 a day, unless its for a medical reason.

dancin Disney style
01-19-2010, 12:48 PM
There are no pool towels...you take the ones in your room. Housekeeping will give you lots if you ask for them.

There is a small safe in the room. You can't fit much in it. we have had our wallets and a small digital camera inside plus a couple other little things like watches. That's about it. If you have a netbook or small laptop(14") you can fit that inside but I doubt anything else would go in at the same time.

No coffee pots....if you want one bring your own. You can get really cheap ones ($10) that you can just leave behind when you go home.

Fridges are now either $12 or $15 per day plus tax. Still free for medical reasons but I believe that you need a note for that. If you only want it for drinks you can easily either use the garbage pail filled with ice (make sure that you line the pail with a plastic bag) or you can buy a cooler bag at the dollar store to fill with ice. Make sure you keep in the bathtub because it will sweat and can make a major mess on the carpet.

3kingeryboys
01-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Thansk for the ideas. I will diff look into all the suggestion. We leave in 6 days and I am so EXCITED!!!:party: