PDA

View Full Version : Where were the shuttles?

epceddie
01-18-2010, 06:01 PM
My wife and I went to Epcot on Jan. 13 and after spending a long day in the parks, we had to walk all the way to our car in the second group of parking lots because there were no shuttles.
In the past, Disney has shuttled guests to the lots. Why not this time? I thought transportation like that was part of the park ticket.

Strmchsr
01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
I know there was one day last week, and it may have been Wednesday, where 2 of the shuttles were broken and being repaired. Normally they do run.

epceddie
01-18-2010, 10:32 PM
There were no signs or any information about that at the loading area for the shuttles. We knew something was up when there weren't any other people waiting. Maybe there were some signs up somewhere and I didn't see them.

magicofdisney
01-18-2010, 10:49 PM
This same thing happened to my mom a couple of months ago. She was in an outer parking lot at Epcot and they were not shuttling people to the park entrance. I was almost as surprised as she was (the only difference being she had to experience it and I only had to hear about it).

epceddie
01-21-2010, 01:46 PM
That's horrible. Disney should be ashamed of itself. Some of those parking lots are really far away!
We haven't been shuttled early in the morning in the past, but this was the first time there weren't any shuttles available at night.