PDA

View Full Version : Bibbi Bobbi Boutique

nqi2
01-18-2010, 04:55 PM
We are scheduled to do this on the Mon that we arrive. Grandma is paying for the full package for the grandaughters. However I can't find a listing of what characaters (princess) are available to chose from. Can anyone help me out.

By the way we are booked at the one in Magic Kingdom if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

StitchFan#1
01-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Do you mean hair or costumes
For hair they have the pop princess with a curly matching hairpice and a few braids
A Rockstar (ithink mabey i have them mixed) you got a rainbow hairpice all fanned out and mickey clips
The Princess is a neat bun with a small mickey clip in the back
The Tianna do wich is fairly new ( i hve not personally seen it)
The costumes dont quote me on this but i belive there are Belle Jasmine Ariel Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and Tianna.:mickey: Hope your littel princesses have a magical time

nqi2
01-18-2010, 08:23 PM
I mean the costumes. I can find information on the hairstyles just not the outfits themselves. Thanks.

Goes4FastPass
01-19-2010, 02:51 PM
I mean the costumes. I can find information on the hairstyles just not the outfits themselves. Thanks.

I'm a boy so I obviously know NOTHING but wouldn't it make sense for you, grandma and the girls the girls to arrive at BBB before your appointment in order to look at the costumes and choose which they want - taking into account the possibility that a girl might, for example, prefer Ariel but there are no Ariel outfits in her size in the store today and picking choice #2 - then with cosume "in hand" let the Fairy Godmother helper person work her magic to fit the character?

nqi2
01-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Yes we are to arrive 30 mins early to make those decisions. However she was asking, because 5 year olds ask lots of questions, what was available. SO I thought I would ask on here if anyone had done the experience that could help me out.

Minnie97
01-19-2010, 05:32 PM
I went there two years in a row two years ago and i know they had Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snowhite and they might have had Alice i can't remember.:mickey:

Lynn J Mc
01-22-2010, 03:31 PM
They have pretty much any of the costumes. I went next door though where it was less crowded and got what my niece wanted since we didn't pay for the whole package. She went ahead and changed there at the boutique.