PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Seasons

bertmmur
01-18-2010, 08:23 AM
On our first trip about 3 years ago, we ate a greek chicken plate with a side of greek salad at Sunshine Seasons. Was yummy and a welcome change from burgers. But when we went last year, I could not find the greek plate at Sunshine Seasons. Did they take it off the menu? There is always so much congestion in that ordering area that I could have overlooked it. Going back in a few weeks, so wondering if I should look harder this time for what was our most favorite counter meal....

TiggerCat
01-18-2010, 02:04 PM
On our first trip about 3 years ago, we ate a greek chicken plate with a side of greek salad at Sunshine Seasons. Was yummy and a welcome change from burgers. But when we went last year, I could not find the greek plate at Sunshine Seasons. Did they take it off the menu? There is always so much congestion in that ordering area that I could have overlooked it. Going back in a few weeks, so wondering if I should look harder this time for what was our most favorite counter meal....

The same thing happened to us with the Land Salad. The got me hooked and then they took it off the menu. I've been suffering the effects of withdrawl ever since. :(

TC.

SillySymphony
01-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Here's the Intercot link for Seasons. Im sorry you are unable to enjoy a past favorite. Rotation happens frequently in a place the size of the World, and those items "we" find most enjoyable may not be providing the expected profit for Corporate, or ingredient items might become difficult to guarantee. I love the Tuna and the Salmon and hope to find them there for a long, long time.

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/sunshineseasons.asp

Pop Centurion
01-23-2010, 12:00 AM
I remember they used to have an awesome eggplant parm back before the refurb and they removed the "food fair" from the name.