PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Come True Exhibit in New Orleans

IloveDisney71
01-17-2010, 08:59 PM
I did a search and couldn't find a post about this anywhere so I'm doing a post. If this is already on here somewhere, I'm sure someone will redirect it. :mickey:

How many people have been to the New Orleans Museum of Art to see the Dreams Come True Exhibit. We went a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing. It was so interesting to see how Disney movies originate from sketches, story boards, painting, etc. until they get the final project. Anyone who is interested in Disney animation should visit this exhibit if they get the chance. It is only going to be exhibited in New Orleans and then, from what I understand, the art will be taken back to the Disney Studios in California.

cajundisneyfreak
01-18-2010, 12:36 AM
Just went Saturday(1/16/10). It was awesome! Have you seen The Princess and the Frog yet? Great movie!

IloveDisney71
01-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Yes, I've seen the Princess and the Frog movie and LOVED it. I really liked the way the art exhibit started with Snow White and then worked it's way up to The Princess and the Frog movie. It was so neat to see how well the Disney artists and animators were able to capture the magic of New Orleans in the movie.