PDA

View Full Version : "Pop"ping Back In...

mickeys_princess_mom
01-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Hello, all--had a wonderful Disneymoon at the Poly--which we loved--right after Thanksgiving. Much thanks to Terrisue w/ MJ for making it perfect. Lots going on since then, and was kind of sad to get on Intercot for awhile till I knew when we're going again.:blush: All good now---headed back to the magic for our Spring Break! Pop--here we come! (Will get going on the trip reports soon...) Looks like from posts about Spring Break timing that it should be a great time to go! "Pop"ping in w/the Princess on April 23....Woohoo! :woohoo::sun:

Rekenna
01-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Yay for you!

I too, as part of my WDW withdrawal process, leave Intercot for a time (it's just too depressing). Once I am able to start thinking/planning the next trip I am back on!

Have fun!:mickey:

Tink#64
01-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Yay for you!

I too, as part of my WDW withdrawal process, leave Intercot for a time (it's just too depressing). Once I am able to start thinking/planning the next trip I am back on!

Have fun!:mickey:

OMG! I thought it was just me! This is exactly how I am! What a hoot! :blush:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-17-2010, 12:31 AM
I'm glad you had fun and am envious that you already have another trip planned.

DisneyPrincess21
01-17-2010, 12:52 AM
OMG! I thought it was just me! This is exactly how I am! What a hoot! :blush:

I'm the same way. I can't get on Intercot or any Disney site until I know I can start planning for my next vacation. It makes me too sad :(

mickeys_princess_mom
01-17-2010, 05:16 PM
It's funny to read these responses--glad I'm not the only one! I embrace the addiction!:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
It's funny to read these responses--glad I'm not the only one! I embrace the addiction!:mickey:

You are among "addicted" friends! LOL :grouphug: