PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Old Vacation Planning DVD

JabberJaws
01-14-2010, 10:26 AM
**Not sure if this best fits in this forum or elsewhere, so mods feel free to move if needed.

Another thread reminded me of the vacation planning DVD from several years ago that featured 4 young hosts, each of whom represented a way to experience WDW (e.g. relaxation, thrills, etc.)

This was, IMO, one of the best and most memorable recent WDW planning DVDs.

Does anyone know where, if anywhere, I can find this DVD online for download? Perhaps as a bit torrent or another format?

I know that Moustbits has a TON of great torrents, but I haven't been able to find this one on there.

Anyone have any clue?? Thanks!!

DizneyRox
01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Try searching ALL torrents. I'm amost 100% sure it's there, probably just inactive and if you request it, I'm sure others will start seeding.

JabberJaws
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks! I did a search for ALL (dead and active) and didn't find it. I did post a request for it on the Mousebits message forum, but so far no hits. Hopefully someone has it and can seed!

BMan62
01-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Have you tried eBay? Videos like this come up regularly.

Do you remember what year this one was produced? CD/DVD/VHS?

Google is your friend!!! LOL

MushuGrl
01-14-2010, 03:14 PM
I want to think maybe this was either 2004 or 2005 - we took my Mom in 2005. She was CERTAIN she wouldn't be doing any rides (she did) so we would joke when it got to the part where the one guy did the "tour of the benches."

"There you go Mom!"

Let me check at home as well - I'm not 100% sure I still have it, but I've tried to save all mine. If I've still got it, it's yours.

Editted to make sure we're talking about the right one? Had the one girl with the long brown hair, and the lady that showed the "family" stuff, the younger guy that did the thrill rides, and..Dave, I believe his name was, that did the "relaxing" stuff.

Dizneyana
01-14-2010, 04:07 PM
I *might* have the one that you are looking for.

I just moved though, and everything that I own is packed up for now, but I promise as I unpack, I'll keep my eye out for it and let you know. :thumbsup:

Dznygrl79
01-14-2010, 05:05 PM
It is the 2005 video and each indv. was reasponsible for a differednt area of expertise. I don't have it but I hope that helps you search.

elmjimmlm
01-14-2010, 05:23 PM
I have the one that you are looking for...Its for 2005 because this was the 1st dvd that I ever ordered from Disney...
I found this on Amazon...Hope it helps

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Happiest-Celebration-Vacation-Planning/dp/B000JRFW0C/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t/179-9491335-1167211

Disney4us2
01-14-2010, 06:42 PM
I found it on Ebay. $14.99 or best offer. Yikes. That is outragious. I guess it has become a collectors item.

JabberJaws
01-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Wow $14.99?? If anyone has it on DVD they can simply do a DVD rip of it or something. I posted a request on Mousebits for someone to seed a torrent of it. Not sure if it will happen though! (and just as an FYI it is legal as far as I know to digitall share the old vacation dvds as they are not available for commercial sale).

And for those asking yeah it was the one where each person represented a different aspect. The best guy was the "relaxation" guy. He was always sitting on benches and hammocks. There was a thrill guy who did everything EXTREME!!! Don't remember much about the other two.

By far the best vacation DVD. My wife and I have kept all of ours since 2004 but after moving from Rock Hill, SC to Kissimmee and then to Charleston, SC...I think it got lost along the way.:scratch::scratch::scratch:

brownie
01-14-2010, 09:19 PM
"Get in the picture!" Dave is great with all his bench work.

It was 2005, the Happiest Celebration on Earth vacation planning DVD.

divinedi
01-15-2010, 12:03 PM
Now you have me all excited about this DVD, I remember having it and liking it too, and I FOUND it in my mess in the basement!!! Watching it now, thanks for reminding me about it.