PDA

View Full Version : IPod at WDW

elmjimmlm
01-13-2010, 05:06 PM
I have a few apps for my iPod touch but they have to have Wifi access to use them... Will I be able to use it in the parks? I have 1 that has wait times that will update throughout the day and that will come in very handy... Thanks:wave:

magicofdisney
01-13-2010, 05:12 PM
Unfortunately, no.

JPL
01-13-2010, 07:22 PM
At this time WDW does not offer wi-fi in the parks. If you have a wi-fi account with another provider and your iPod Touch can connect to it you should be able to use it. For example I get free wi-fi with my ISP so as long as a signal is available I can access it on any wi-fi enabled device.

Eric87
03-03-2010, 03:02 PM
At this time WDW does not offer wi-fi in the parks. If you have a wi-fi account with another provider and your iPod Touch can connect to it you should be able to use it. For example I get free wi-fi with my ISP so as long as a signal is available I can access it on any wi-fi enabled device.
JPL, can you explain this with more detail? I'd like to use the touch in the parks. How or whatdo I do to get an ISP?

JPL
03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
I know that I get free wi-fi through my cable internet service and often use it on my phone. I also know you can download some apps that will allow you to share the internet on your phone with other devices.