PDA

View Full Version : Taking Pictures

BelleandtheBeast
01-13-2010, 01:40 PM
I was wondering if the photopass photographers will use your personal camera to take a photo? I would love some shots with the entire family, well all 3 of us, lol. Thanks!!:mickey:

ChipNDale79
01-13-2010, 01:47 PM
yes they will, i always have them take a picture with their camera and then ask to take one with mine. They always seem to be happy to do so.

I even had one adjust the settings on my camera in front of the castle at night to make sure he got the best picture he could get.

BelleandtheBeast
01-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Awesome, thanks so much for the information.:cool:

CzepielCrew
01-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes, They have done it for me before. They had no problem with it. Any of the cast members will do it for you if they can.

BelleandtheBeast
01-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Wonderful, I can't wait to get there, 17 days and counting down!!

jnfr2424
01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes they do and in fact my camera pictures came out better that the photpass pictures plus you can see them more instantly that waiting on a long photopass lines!

Gator
01-14-2010, 04:21 PM
I know they used to. We pre-ordered the CD last time so we didn't ask. Now I can't pre-order the CD (renting points from DVC), so I'll be handing my camera to them. I almost hate to do that, but oh well. Gotta have family pics.

ChipNDale79
01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Gator if you have a halfway decent camera your pictures will come out just as good as the disney pictures. You might actually find it cheaper to do it this way.

You can still get the CD while your at WDW.

The only major difference ive seen between my camera and disney's, is that i cant put the graphics on my pictures (i dont like them anyways), and my night time pictures are horrible on my camera.

All and all, i personally feel like we have saved a TON of money by letting them use our camera.

Disney4us2
01-14-2010, 04:40 PM
I have the photopass photographers do both. I don't remember if they had the CD on my last visit. The photographers took pics with their camera first and then mine. Both came out really great.:mickey: