PDA

View Full Version : park hours...

Hannah & Ryan
01-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi there from a cold and snowy Holland (The Netherlands)! (so please don't mind my idiom and grammar...english isn't my mother-tonque)

We're planning our 2nd WDW-vacation, and I'm co exited! We're staying at the GF, thanks to that great offer buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free! Family and friends call us crazy. Grown-ups traveling to the US 'to see Mickey', while you can see Mickey in Paris...they have no idea what 'The Magic' is like in Florida!! It's so diffirent (Paris is nice, WDW is AMAZING)!
Prior to the GF we're staying at Cane Island Resort in Kissimee an prior to thát, we'll be relaxing-out our jet-lag at POR.

After WDW we're flying back to Detroit, to visit my family in Canada, before going 'home'to AMsterdam.

And love your board, it gets me in the Disney-spirit!:cloud9:

Anyway, I was checking out operating hours and noticed a few differences between the WDW-site and Intercot (and WDW-magic.com too). Intercot mentions EPCOT closing at 8 instead of 9. And Spectromagic in MK on different dates.....

So, am I right to follow intercot, or should I go with de WDW-site hours?

It would be a shame to be an hour late for Illuminations ;)

Thanks!!
Hannah:mickey:

BigThunderFan
01-13-2010, 01:13 PM
I would say your best bet is to pick up a Map/Times Guide as soon as you enter the park. Disney has been making so many changes lately to park hours and shows that it would be impossible for anyone to keep up. :thumbsup:

Hannah & Ryan
01-13-2010, 01:56 PM
thanks! We defenately will :thumbsup:

disneymom15
01-13-2010, 01:56 PM
:welcome:

CaptSmee
01-13-2010, 03:17 PM
the WDW site is official and they do tend to flex hours, and move events around. I would go by what's posted on their site. Again, it could possibly change when you get there as well so plan on being flexible! Especially during the off season. Hope you have a great time!:thumbsup:

Tink#64
01-13-2010, 11:38 PM
:welcome:

I would definitely pick up a times guide! I have had the unfortunate experience of arriving at WDW & scheduling our touring plans around the times that were posted on the WDW official site at the time that I prepared my excel spreadheet of all times, only to miss Spectromagic because the times had been changed, we were so disappointed because it was only running a couple of times that week & we blew it! I checked the times guide and sure enough, different! :bang: So now I always verify times after I arrive just to be sure!

Wishes for a magical trip! :pixie:

Hannah & Ryan
01-14-2010, 02:34 AM
Ok,thanx. Flexibility it is! And that's the way is should be when you're on a holiday right?

Fact of the matter is that we'd never stick with our scedule anyway. :secret: There will probably be calendar at the hotel too, thats ok!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :mickey:

beksy
01-14-2010, 08:03 AM
:welcome: to Intercot! We just got back and even though I checked the schedule right before we left, I found differences with the times guide (plus they have other helpful times) so definately pick one up. Enjoy your trip. It sounds awesome! We were at the CR and visited the GF for meals and to see the decorations. It looked really nice and even has the tv at the bus station that I loved! :party:

hardingella
01-15-2010, 01:39 PM
English isnt your mother-tongue? I think you have done better than most!:welcome: