PDA

View Full Version : If you owned it all...

parrothed26
01-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Just imagine... If through some turn in the stock market you were able to gain controlling interest of the Disney company... a couple of trillion dollars... but you would own 51 % of disney, more power than Walt had. What would you do? What would you change about the company? the parks? anything?

For me I would increase park employee wages, put the penny arcade and magic shop back on main street - we have enough stores, I would have to spend some time in the cinderella suite, put hand drawn animation back in our movies more than CGI, and have the animators back in the animation tour so you could see the next movie being made. And finally reopen VMK.

your turn...

DizneyRox
01-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Me, I'd get rid of Pooh... Not a big fan, too much Pooh for my tastes.

Dragongirlx
01-11-2010, 10:03 AM
I'd make it cheaper for UK guests to get there and have them change the website so we can book ADRs and tours online without having to go to the US website.
Also make sure all rules about flash photography, mobile phone and smoking were enforced rewarding the wonderful cast members that try there best to get us the terrible public to stick to the rules

disneyluva
01-11-2010, 10:18 AM
I'd make sure that I had a golden ticket that entitled me to wait on no lines - that's not too much to ask!