PDA

View Full Version : WDW ringtones

Mickey 101
01-10-2010, 11:02 PM
I had read on Intercot once about a website to download free ringtones from around Disney World. I got some for my old phone and when I went to the site, it looked like I could no longer access them. The site is myxertones.com. Does anyone have information on how to download from that site or what I may be doing wrong? Also, are there any other sites that offer free Disney World ringtones?

kakn7294
01-11-2010, 12:28 AM
I use Myxer.com. There are some free ones and you can make your own if you prefer (which is what I do). I've never had a problem with the site.

Jeri
01-11-2010, 09:27 AM
I use Myxer.com. There are some free ones and you can make your own if you prefer (which is what I do). I've never had a problem with the site.

I went to this site but they want to charge 9.99 a month and say you will get 20 credits per month. I wonder am I doing something wrong? I don't want to pay 9.99 a month.

cfoshe
01-11-2010, 12:29 PM
I use www.myxer.com and have never paid a fee. You have to sign up, but it was free.

Tink#64
01-12-2010, 12:12 AM
DH & I both have some of the ring tones from that site! We only choose the free ring tones and download to our PC as we do not pay for internet for our phones. It's so simple, the site gives instructions on how to do this! We downloaded to an SD memory card & then put the card back into the phone! Voila!

One of my ringtones was obviously put on Myxer.com by one of our fellow Intercotees that I have had the pleasure of chatting with on these boards! Yay DisneyDudette! At least I'm guessing she's one in the same. I hope that's OK that I gave the shout out! If not - feel free to remove!

DH & I both have the monorail spiel, and I have some of the music from IllumiNations! I love my WDW sounds! :mickey:

kakn7294
01-12-2010, 03:39 AM
I went to this site but they want to charge 9.99 a month and say you will get 20 credits per month. I wonder am I doing something wrong? I don't want to pay 9.99 a month.I have no idea. I don't pay anything...

One of my ringtones was obviously put on Myxer.com by one of our fellow Intercotees that I have had the pleasure of chatting with on these boards! Yay DisneyDudette! At least I'm guessing she's one in the same.Yep, that's Intercot's Morgan who created those.

Tink#64
01-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks Kathy! She did a great job! Very cool! :cool: