PDA

View Full Version : "Put your name here" Video

ddcrna
01-09-2010, 10:19 AM
A while back, there was a vdeo circulating that you could put a name and an event into and it would play like it was a real video about your family. Does anyone have a link for that??

Patricia
01-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Hmm.. looks like the link is no longer active. I can't seem to locate it anywhere else.

As it was a viral marketing campaign for the "What will you Celebrate?" theme, it may have run it's course in 2009.

5togetherWDW
02-20-2010, 08:06 PM
I didn't realize that was gone -- I wish they said something. I had embedded the link in our family site, long ago. Just tried following the link -- and arrived at a go volunteer page! How dissapointing. . . . I guess I better remove it.

Have you made the "My Magical Disney Vacation" video ? It is an emailable (or embeddable) video where you can put your photos in (up to 5 in a video.) I guess that it the most current version. I made a couple the other day -- following the link from the Disney Parks Blog.

"Upload an image of your face and the faces of your favorite traveling companions. Answer a few quick questions to customize your vacation video and then your online journey begins" at
www.mymagicaldisneyvacation.com .

The strange thing is that each time you view it, it may look different. The first face uploaded is the star -- but the faces you uploaded as your friends, may change roles from one viewing to the next.

5togetherWDW
02-20-2010, 08:35 PM
There is also the muppet one. Many muppets speak your name and invite you to volunteer. Not as good as having the park to yourself (last years version) - but cute. It is also on the Disney website on the side where they suggest you volunteer --

http://www.disneyparksgive.com/customize.php