PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy?

Cinderelley
01-09-2010, 04:00 AM
A couple of years ago, I bought a Pirates of the Caribbean mug in Disney World. It has a black lid with with a clear plastic body. Inside the clear plastic is red paper with a picture of the ship. One of the girls at work and I want to get this same type of cup to give the doctors on National Doctors Day. She is going to draw a picture of a ship in a storm, and we are going to put the quote that I have in my signature. Unfortunately, I can't find any companies that make cups like this. Does anyone know anywhere that does it?
Thanks,
Christi

DizneyRox
01-09-2010, 07:40 AM
I remember doing this YEARS ago in like grade school. We draw pictures and had them sent out to make mugs for mother's day or something like that.

I know the service exists, but not even sure where to look! Might check at a craft store, they may even make indiidual craft kits now. All it is, is a couple of plastic cups and some glue to make the seal.

UPDATE: Search Google for "PIX mug"... It's close, I'm sure maybe with a little more searching, you'll hit it exact!

retiredfigment
01-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Try Oriental Trading Company.

Tinkermom
01-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Are you talking about a travel type of mug? If so Starbucks sells the kind that you can customize by placing your own photos etc into the clear plastic body around the mug.

Magic Smiles
01-10-2010, 04:28 PM
At one time you could by them at the craft stores.

Cinderelley
01-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I'll look into them.

wdw_bound
01-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Depending on the quantity you are looking for, a promotional items company should be able to help you. There are several online companies that give great service.

Cinderelley
01-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Depending on the quantity you are looking for, a promotional items company should be able to help you. There are several online companies that give great service.

What is a promotional items company?

divinedi
01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
A promotional items company is a company that sells pens, back packs, key chains, mugs etc. etc. and they put your company's logo on them so you can give them out to potential clients etc. You usually have to buy a lot of the items to make it worth your while, but I'm not sure of that.

DisneyDog
01-19-2010, 04:10 PM
They sell that kind of stuff at Office Depot and Staples.