PDA

View Full Version : Getting into MK early for tour

MushuGrl
01-08-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm about a week and a half from leaving, and two weeks from Disney. Which is about the time my paranoia kicks in. :blush:

We booked the Mickey's Magical Milestones tour the other day. MK opens at 9 a.m., and we have to be inside before 8:45 a.m. I've heard horror stories of cast members not having a clue about the tours and not letting people go in. Has anyone ever had this problem?

tmosier
01-08-2010, 10:23 AM
We've booked the tour, too! But our date is 1/29. I'd be curious to know how you like it.

Bay Lake
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
We had an appointment at the bibby boppity, and they had a special gate openned for early tours and breakfasts(our name was on the list). We were let in with no issuses. I think it is the gate near the stroller and wheelcahir rental.

phillydan
01-08-2010, 12:10 PM
They definitely have a special gate at all the parks for entry before opening for dinning and other reservations. Take a copy of your reservation, just in case.

Captain_Nemo
01-08-2010, 04:32 PM
glad someone asked this, did not even think of it, I got the Keys to the Kingdom tour on 1/15 but its not until 9:30am so should be fine!