PDA

View Full Version : BLT here we come

Minniequinn
01-07-2010, 09:51 PM
We are new DVC members at BLT. My hubby and I will be going in March for my birthday and our 20 yr. aniversary. We have a one BR. We splurged because we wanted the extra room even if it is just the two of us. We figured after this many years we deserved it. Thanks for all the pictures and posts on the BLT. We have 71 days until we go. Anyone have any romantic tips? I know I will be going to basin and getting bath bombs for that tub.:blush:

Tinkermom
01-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Yay!

:welcome: HOME!

DH and I spent our 20th anniversary at BLT in October! It was awesome! We really just enjoyed our time together (no kids!). Starting out each morning we would enjoy coffee on our balcony.

Another thing DH and I enjoyed was heading up to the Top of the World member lounge in the evening for a drink together before the fireworks. It gets a little crowded just before and during the fireworks but then it clears out nicely. :thumbsup:

A great place for a romantic dinner is the California Grill at the Contemporary and the best part is that you can just walk over from BLT!

Another romantic idea is to head over to the Poly and sit on the beach together to watch the fireworks.

Have fun! :mickey:

ANG
01-11-2010, 07:48 AM
How exciting! We're new to DVC as well and will be staying at BLT this November. Please share pictures and your experience when you get back!

Minniequinn
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Sure will. We asked for a lake view. I am hoping we get that. We are also trying the Dining plan for the first time. It is just the two of us. We'll see. As many times as we have been this is the first DDP for us. We have all of our ADR's. California Grille is the first. My friends are teasing me cause I can tell them exactly how many days til spring break. Can ya guess my job? :blush: