PDA

View Full Version : 'Special' fastpass

bxrluv
01-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Can anyone explain how the special fastpass works that you can choose in place of the free day at Disney for volunteering? I think that is an option? I'm wondering if one person gets so many fastpasses for her family and if they're good all day at one park or only on so many attractions. Haven't been able to find an answer with searching. We've already signed up either way. :mickey:

joelkfla
01-05-2010, 11:28 PM
The special FastPass card is available only to volunteers who have a current annual pass or multi-day ticket. It is good for the volunteer plus up to 5 members of their party, it is only valid on select attractions, and it is only valid on the day it is obtained. There are a limited number available and they may not be available after 11 a.m. All members of your party must be present when you obtain the card.

Melanie
01-06-2010, 06:57 AM
I asked this in an earlier thread, and still haven't seen a definite answer anywhere.

We are all AP holders in our family, and say we all do the volunteering. Since the 'special' FP is available for up to 5 others in your party, can we then go on four different days with each of our volunteering efforts and get the FP?

Thanks to anyone with info. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I asked this in an earlier thread, and still haven't seen a definite answer anywhere.

We are all AP holders in our family, and say we all do the volunteering. Since the 'special' FP is available for up to 5 others in your party, can we then go on four different days with each of our volunteering efforts and get the FP?

Thanks to anyone with info. :thumbsup:
That's how it reads... That's how all the old "spacial" fastpasses worked like the dream fastpasses, if I recall correctly.

#1donaldfan
01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
....I've also read "somewhere" that you can opt for a figurine and pin....so, with our family of 5, if we all volunteer...can we get one figurine / pin, and the FP's ???

....I know, we have way too many questions that just can't be answered quite yet....it's just too early in the game.....however I'd still like to know.....??:confused:

Imagineer1981
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
That's how it reads... That's how all the old "spacial" fastpasses worked like the dream fastpasses, if I recall correctly.

I would think that is exactly how it works. If thats the case, you'll have a great couple days of vacation at the parks!

bxrluv
01-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the info and any further details anyone has! Either way I think it's a great way to get people out there. My daughter loves to help others and I like being able to look on the database for other opportunities in our area as they come up. It's definitely a win/win:thumbsup:

mom2mickeyfan
01-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Here is what I am wondering about. 2 of our party of 5 are planning on entering MK early for breakfast, so could we meet up when the park opens to get everyone's fast past or would it have to be something that is done at outside the gate at the ticket booth?

I also wonder which rides will be included in the fast pass. Our party got dream fast passes a few years ago as we were getting off of The Barnstormer....we loved them! It had all the major rides on it.