PDA

View Full Version : 1 day in January

Imagineer1981
01-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Lucky me, I get a quick 2 day trip to Orlando on Jan 13-15 for work and I plan to spend some time in WDW. What should I do? I will only have really 1/2 a day to spend. Based on lower crowds this time of year I am thinking of doing Magic Kingdom and riding the new Space Mountain and TTA. Then shooting over to DHS for TSM. Whats a good plan of attack?

SillySymphony
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I'd agree with your ride choices, but perhaps not your Park order.... TSM has had long lines despite the time of year. My fear is that you could arrive, find that FastPasses are exhausted and stand in line for hours....

If Studios has early EMH, I'd head there first and get TSM in your rearview, then head to MK. If neither have early EMH, I'd still stay with Studios followed by Mk. The only other scenario would be MK first if it is an early EMH and you are a resort guest.

Finally, maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer to close my ONE day at WDW at MK not Studios... but hey, any day in WDW is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than me workin', unless I'm workin' with the kids AT WDW..!