PDA

View Full Version : Annual passes.

Disneypixie513
01-04-2010, 04:17 PM
At what point do you/ would you justify getting annual passes? We live in northern VA, but I may be going to Palm Beach Atlantic U. which is about 3 hours from Orlando. Basic scenario would be on a long weekend/ break, my parent's would come down to get me, and then head to Disney for however many days I would be avaliable. Mom has been looking into getting annual passes, but she needs some insight on what other people do.
Thanks in advance!

KylesMom
01-04-2010, 04:53 PM
We've found it to be worth our while if we can get more than eleven entrance days to the parks in one calendar year. Sure, there may be additional room discounts, etcetera with an A/P, but we only consider the value of an A/P as it relates to how many days we will be in the parks.

seanyred
01-04-2010, 06:28 PM
If you are going to be spending 11 days or more in the parks over a year from when the pass is activated then it it worth it.

Dznygrl79
01-06-2010, 02:07 PM
If I know I will be going back before the same time next year and get two trips out of them. Now that being said my trips are 9-10 days each, so if I can get two trips I do it. Also if I know I am going to get a good tour and room discount it helps. If you go during off peak periods you can get rooms very cheap. But thats just me I like that ability!