PDA

View Full Version : Discounts on AP's?

Alligirl
01-03-2010, 02:52 PM
I remember a while back that current AP holders were given "coupons" to share that gave something to the holder and the friend. Also that DVC has a discount on AP's. Now that I am thinking of buying one I haven't heard of any new promotions on them, I know they are rare. Is there anything out there that I am missing? Thanks!

Melanie
01-03-2010, 06:01 PM
We took advantage of the coupon discount. That was a nice deal for both parties involved. :thumbsup:

They recently had the 15 month for price of 12 month, but that was only until the end of the year, and I believe only for Florida residents. Otherwise, all I can think of besides DVC is the military discount.

With the economy on the upswing (hopefully), I wonder if there will be any more AP discounts. :unsure:

laprana
01-04-2010, 10:05 AM
They recently had the 15 month for price of 12 month, but that was only until the end of the year, and I believe only for Florida residents. Otherwise, all I can think of besides DVC is the military discount.

I think the 15 months for the price of 12 deal was extended, and is being offered through Aug. 31, 2010. At least that's what the AP site shows. But that might just be for renewals? :confused: I'm not 100% sure on that part.