PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Pucks

luvdiznee
01-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Haven't been to anything Wolfgang Pucks since our trip to California. So thinking for our next Disney Orlando trip want to venture there. I read a lot of good reviews on WPE, so I guess it would be the same for WP Cafe'? The main difference being that at the Cafe' there would be more to choose from? Just trying to decide if it worth it go and sit or just as good to go to the walk up window. :mickey:

bruin1344
01-03-2010, 02:23 PM
ive been to both WPE and WPC, both are great options. WPE is one of my favorite CS. WPC has more options but its more expensive. If I didnt have the dining plan, I would prob select WPE to save money.

DisneyFr33k
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
WPC is among our top 3 overall favorite restaurants to eat at at WDW. Every dish is wonderful and worth the extra expense, in our opinion!

luvdiznee
01-03-2010, 06:23 PM
I think we are going to go with WPC. Since it will be our first time there, why not enjoy it from indoors.:marg: I hear the lines for the window can be long, too. :mickey:

ElenitaB
01-03-2010, 07:28 PM
There are two "window" WP locations at DTD. One is located across from Disney Quest and that's where the restaurant and the walk-up window are.

On the opposite end of DTD, near the Christmas Store, is Wolfgang Puck Express. There you order your food, are given a number and then can seat either inside or outside.

I've never been to the walk-up window at WPC, but think that the WPC TS and WPE CS are among the restaurants that serve the very best food at WDW. :eat:

luvdiznee
01-05-2010, 06:06 AM
There are two "window" WP locations at DTD. One is located across from Disney Quest and that's where the restaurant and the walk-up window are.

On the opposite end of DTD, near the Christmas Store, is Wolfgang Puck Express. There you order your food, are given a number and then can seat either inside or outside.

I've never been to the walk-up window at WPC, but think that the WPC TS and WPE CS are among the restaurants that serve the very best food at WDW. :eat:

Good to know. Didn't realize WPC had a window too. We would be doing lunch at WPC, so hopefully prices wont be too bad. :cool:

jonahbear2006
01-07-2010, 09:23 AM
fabulous food and service. and their pizza is top notch.