PDA

View Full Version : Build a Dino????

PrincessAriel514
01-02-2010, 02:36 PM
:mickey:Hi Everyone!! Was wondering I am going to Disney in May. Family and I planned to go to T-rex for dinner and I was wondering if Trex's Build A Dino any good or is just like a regular Build A Bear Workshop. Just wondering sounds a little crazy asking but never hurts to try. Please Reply. Thanks :thumbsup:

139 days to go til Disney WOOHOO:mickey:

TikiGoddess
01-03-2010, 08:59 PM
We went to Build A Dino this summer with my two girls. It's just like a Build-A-Bear in that you choose an animal to stuff, do the whole routine with putting the heart in, etc. The only difference is that you can choose from about 10 different dinosaurs instead of bears, bunnies, etc. All of the clothes and merchandise is dino themed.

My daughter is a dinosaur fanatic and was in heaven. :D

Kathy

disneykid@hrt
01-03-2010, 11:25 PM
I wanna do this when we go next week. Does anybody know if I can use T-Rex gift cards on the Build-a-dinos? My family got us $120 in Landry Gift Cards (RAinforest, Yak & Yeti, and T-Rex are owned by them.) We are only eating at T-Rex and there's no way we'll eat that much. The card says its good on merchandise but I didn't know if the Build-a-dino is with-in the gift shop or a seperate thingy? Sorry to hijack.

PrincessAriel514
01-04-2010, 06:57 AM
:DThank you for your replys.Really, 10 diffrent dinos to choose from.WOW!!

TikiGoddess
01-04-2010, 06:16 PM
There is a website for Build-A-Dino (check the Build-A-Bear official site and there is a link) so you can some of the different dinos available.

As for the Landry's gift cards, I don't think you can use them at the Build-A-Dino -- I think that's separate but you can always ask! There is a store carrying T Rex merchandise and other dino goodies at the exit of the restaurant. Or you could go over to the Rainforest Cafe and shop there...

Kathy

PrincessAriel514
01-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Thx for Replys