PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem and need your help

Itchy
01-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Here is the issue I need help with.

My daughter wants to go to florida in May to visit friends in Naples. I had planned on possibly going at the same time to tour the vacation club for possible purchase.

I will be at the world by myself for at least 5 days solo and have never been there solo before.

What would you suggest other than the parks as entertainment and things to do as a single.

Any input is appreciated.:confused:

PrincessAriel514
01-02-2010, 02:25 PM
I say go and relax at the pool, go on rides you want to go on that your daughter wouldn t want to go on. I just say relax and just wait and see what you feel like doing.I am not so sure. If you decide on what you are doing HAVE FUN!!!!

disneydeb
01-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I would take advantage of the parks using the single rider line. I've done this before when my teen aged daughter and her friend would not get up early enough to go with me to the park. I had a blast and I covered so much territory!
You could take advantage of spa treatments and enjoy shopping, or visit several resorts just because you can! Whatever you decide to do, ENJOY!

caryrae
01-02-2010, 04:17 PM
try here http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/adults/single.asp

Cinderelley
01-08-2010, 02:23 AM
I love my solo time. I can get up and do whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. No worrying about what anyone else wants. I get to try restaurants/foods that no one else wants to try. It can be pure heaven. Just plan on doing the things you like to. I enjoy hitting the spas and shopping at Downtown Disney. I get to linger in the countries in Epcot. I stayed at CBR once and enjoyed just reading a book in a hammock. Everyone has a differnt idea of heaven.