PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

pdrlkr
01-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Has anyone done the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure? How do you sign up for it and do you have to pay? Did you like it?

rhonary
01-01-2010, 03:04 PM
All you have to do is go to Innoventions, and they have a kiosk there. You punch in how many people are doing the mission, and a ticket spits out telling you where to go and what time. There's no money involved, and it's very interactive and fun. The mission takes about half an hour to complete.

PrincessASquared
01-01-2010, 03:30 PM
My family and I did it earlier this year. There are several different "adventures" you can go on. We did at least four of them and had a great time. It is a great way to get younger kids into the world showcase. Our seven year old loves to go there now. We hope they keep adding new adventures. Have fun!!!

disneydad153
01-01-2010, 03:42 PM
We went toEpcot three times last trip and did several missions each time. You can also request at time to start from the CM if time is a factor. I liked it because we saw a lot more of each country by looking for the clues. The girls loved finding everything. Only problem was the battle for the communicator.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
01-01-2010, 06:46 PM
I was there in October but saw no one doing this adventure game... I thought it was popular??

pixiesmimi
01-01-2010, 06:56 PM
We were there in August and everyone was doing it. There are other koisks around also that you can sign up at. One is on the bridge over to World Showcase. A few of the parents were getting tired of it but most I saw were enjoying finding the secrets hidden everywhere. When we go back with the kids, we are going to do it.

pdrlkr
01-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks to all for the info! :thumbsup: :mickey:

caryrae
01-01-2010, 10:29 PM
We were there the end of Sept into Oct and saw quite a few kids doing it and even a couple couples without kids doing it.

tarkin
01-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Is this geared more towards younger kids? My son will be 11.8 and my daughter will be 15 when we go in March. Sounds like fun.

Melanie
01-02-2010, 09:04 AM
I was there in October but saw no one doing this adventure game... I thought it was popular??

Every time we go, which is often now, we see tons of kids doing it. It's very popular! We're going over MLK weekend to finally do it ourselves. :thumbsup:

KylesMom
01-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Is this geared more towards younger kids? My son will be 11.8 and my daughter will be 15 when we go in March. Sounds like fun.
DS was 11 this past trip, and had a great time with it - as did I, and we've never really seen much of Kim Possible before! We simply had to let a CM on the bridge to WS scan one of our A/Ps, and we were told what country to return to and a time to pick up our Kimmunicator & get started.

I was there in October but saw no one doing this adventure game... I thought it was popular?? You may have missed it . . . they ask that you keep your Kimmunicator "under wraps" (so as not to spoil other guests' fun). Also, the Kimmunicator is a cell phone - in which case you may not have realized the guests who were doing the KP Missions could have also been talking/texting their friends! :mickey:

Melanie
01-02-2010, 11:45 AM
If you keep your ears open, you can every so often here the 'dah dah de dah'. ;)

clausjo
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Me and my kids went over to Epcot on 12/27 for a little bit and we did a mission for the first time. It was great! We really had a good time saving the world!! I can't wait until we're there in February so we can do more missions!