PDA

View Full Version : The "New" Stitch Attraction....

ravsluvdisney
12-31-2009, 03:30 PM
I just heard that there is a new interactive Stitch attraction - a la Crush at Epcot - located near SM. Is it up and running? If so, any reviews? Can't be any worse than our other Stitch option ;)

cer
12-31-2009, 03:48 PM
I think they "tested it" and it failed and has already been shut down....

At least that is what I heard....

Can someone come along and back me up on that?

BigThunderFan
12-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Well, Stitch isn't exactly the most fluent in English of all the characters. I don't exactly see this as working too well. "Blah Blah plubtt blah":thedolls:

Strmchsr
12-31-2009, 04:05 PM
The only thing I can think of is what Carrie mentioned - the Stitch show that debuted this summer. It was a huge flop and was canceled quickly. Haven't heard of anything else. That wasn't like Turtle Talk, though. It was a full show.

Melanie
12-31-2009, 05:15 PM
Even before Turtle Talk debuted at WDW and Disneyland, there was a Stitch interactive experience at Innoventions in Disneyland. Same technology as Turtle Talk, but much more intimate. Four or five people entered a booth and had a discussion with Stitch. It was fun! And yes, sometimes he was a little hard to understand.

I haven't currently heard of a similar experience at the Magic Kingdom though.

DisneyLuver91
12-31-2009, 09:24 PM
This makes me nostalgic of the Cheshire Cat interactive show in Epcot. Does anyone else remember this? It was in the play-area of Spaceship Earth. Sorry if this is off-topic....

brookview
01-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Well, Stitch isn't exactly the most fluent in English of all the characters. I don't exactly see this as working too well. "Blah Blah plubtt blah":thedolls: Same here.

Dragongirlx
01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
There is a interactive stitch show but it's in Disneyland Paris not in disney world