PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Question for Cast Members

Monorail_Red
12-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Sorry if I didn't post this in the right place, but I have a question that maybe some current or former Cast Members can help me out with.

So I've been researching this the past few days, but I really couldn't find the answer I was looking for so I thought I would post here and get some input on it.

I know that for the WDWCP you cannot change your role. I also know that if you are a non WDWCP CM, you have to stay in a role for 6 months before you can transfer. So I just want to start off by saying that I am not looking to change my role for the CP, which in my case is Transportation.

So say I want to transfer to or from Monorails, Watercraft, or Bus Greeter during my program. Can it be done? I have heard of cases where College Program Cast Members who transferred work locations during their programs, however I understand it is very rare for that to happen.

I have found that according to College Recruiting my role, Transportation, is made up of three areas – Bus Greeter, Watercraft Operations, and Monorail Operations. Therefore, I will not be changing my College Program role I were to transfer to/from the areas that make up Transportation. In my case, wouldn't it simply be a location change, not a role change?

Thanks!
Monorail_Red

:mickey: