PDA

View Full Version : Need help planning for two little princesses

tadcd
12-28-2009, 09:50 PM
I have the special treat of helping a friend plan her vacation for her daughter and her daughter's friend (first and second graders). They love princesses! As I don't have any little ones (yet) would you mind making some suggestions for character dining? They are likely to stay in a cabin at Fort Wilderness.

thank you!!!!

-Teresa

jwildflower1981
12-28-2009, 10:33 PM
1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Princess Storybook dining in Epcot

Of course Cindrella's Castle

Story time with Belle, Tea at the GF, and BBB would be tons of fun for the girls too.
Thats a couple ideas to get you started.
Happy planning!:princess:

tadcd
12-28-2009, 10:43 PM
I appreciate your help! I found the character dining info on info central and will pass on your suggestions. I hadn't heard about story time with Belle. Do you happen to know where this takes place?

thanks again!!!
-Teresa

jmj18
12-28-2009, 10:50 PM
The Princess Tea at the GF is FANTASTIC!!!! My daughter LOVED it!!! I have to admit, I loved it as well.

jwildflower1981
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I hadn't heard about story time with Belle. Do you happen to know where this takes place?

I haven't done it yet, but I've heard about it. I'm sure someone will come along and correct me if I'm wrong, but I beleive its in the garden by the castle?

KylesMom
12-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Story Time with Belle takes place inside of the Magic Kingdom in a small alcove adjacent to the castle. If you're facing the castle, it's on the right-hand side of the hub.

Even though there aren't princesses involved, your friends' daughters might also enjoy Chef Mickey's for breafast/dinner with Mickey Mouse and the gang (a quick trip by boat from FtW to The Contemporary). Another favorite of ours is Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore & Piglet. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. :mickey:

ElenitaB
12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
I definitely second the suggestion for Crystal Palace. Though we have yet to eat there ourselves, I'd suggest the character breakfast at Animal Kingdom (held at Tusker House) to meet Mickey and the gang.

tadcd
12-30-2009, 12:31 AM
A big thank you for all of your wonderful suggestions!

-Teresa

JohnnyNovo
12-30-2009, 02:45 PM
Akerhaus is the best for princesses. You will get to meet at least 4-5 differnt princesses while your there. Its the most bang for your buck when it comes to the meeting the princesses.

Storytime with Bell is in the garden to the right of the castle, adjacent to Cosmic Rays.