PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about ESPN weekend?

luvDaMouse
12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
I was thinking about splitting up one trip into two smaller trips one for Food and Wine in October and maybe one in spring or for the ESPN weekend ( I think my DH would like this) Can anyone tell me about this? is it crazy busy? is it fun?how is the weather at the end of Feb? I checked the calender and ESPN weekend falls from 2-24 to 2-28. If you have been to DHS for this please tell me all about it!:mickey:
Thanks
Dana

Jillirose
12-29-2009, 12:39 PM
I have never been, but I have a friend from MI that goes every year! She says the weather is great and her kids love it. They get to get autographs from pro athletes and there are a lot of special activities ongoing.

Rekenna
12-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Hi! We have been to ESPN the Weekend twice, just DH and I and had a great time. It's a little crowded, but really only around Mickey's Hat when events are going on at DHS. Really had no issues getting on rides, dining times, etc at DHS or any of the other parks. If you or your DH are sports buffs then you should check it out. When we have gone, the weather was great, jacket-short sleeve shirt weather.

I was just inquiring in another post to see if anyone could confirm the date, typically it is the last weekend of Feb into March, so for 2010 it would be Feb 26-28 I think.

Try it out, it's great! :mickey: