PDA

View Full Version : No pre-order PhotoPass CD?

Gator
12-28-2009, 07:04 PM
There was some chatter about this back in October or November, and I was wondering if anything has changed. When I sign into Disneyphotopass.com, there's no where to pre-purchase the CD at a discount. Last year, I was able to get it for $99. Now, the site gives you all sorts of grief to pre-order it at all. It keeps asking you for your photo pass number. Any ideas or help would be great.

DizneyRox
12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
If you're staying on site, before your trip you may get an e-mail with a code that will allow pre-ordering.

I think Disney saw the old process was actually giing away too much, meaning poeple could pre-order after their trip, etc. To close the loopholes, they went to an inite only type of system.

Without that code, you won't be able to pre-order...

Gator
12-28-2009, 09:57 PM
So, if I'm renting DVC points from someone, I doubt they have my email address for this stay. I wonder if I could get the point owners to add my email address.

DizneyRox
12-29-2009, 04:44 PM
Last I heard, DVC members weren't getting the email anyway. This may have changed, it's worth checking with the owners and seeing if they feel like calling about it.

It may turn out that they would be the ones that would need to sign up for the code and pay for it, etc. Disney is doing a lot of twisted things lately to screw^D^D^D^D^D keep their guests honest...

rubato
12-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Gator, I know from some of your previous posts that we're vacationing at the same time. I got my email discount about 1 month ago. So, I would concur that the DVC thing is messing up your discount.