PDA

View Full Version : Making 1st ressie

Dyanna
12-28-2009, 01:42 PM
We will be traveling on our 1st DVC trip starting Jan 8th 2011. My question is do I call on the 1st of Feb 2010 or the 8th since this is the starting date of our trip. Also what do I need to do in order to guarantee us a 2 bedroom suite where the 2nd bedroom has 2 beds in it.

seanyred
12-28-2009, 01:58 PM
We will be traveling on our 1st DVC trip starting Jan 8th 2011. My question is do I call on the 1st of Feb 2010 or the 8th since this is the starting date of our trip. Also what do I need to do in order to guarantee us a 2 bedroom suite where the 2nd bedroom has 2 beds in it.

Welcome Home!!!

Call on Feb. 8th to make your reservation. If you call on the 1st it will be to early.

For your second question. I believe you ask for a "Dedicated" two bedroom to get the second bedroom with the two beds. I'm sure someone else here will be able to confirm that for you.

Mushu11756
01-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Welcome Home!!!

For your second question. I believe you ask for a "Dedicated" two bedroom to get the second bedroom with the two beds. I'm sure someone else here will be able to confirm that for you.

Yes you are correct dedicated bedroom has two beds. Just request a dedicated two bedroom

NewDVCowner
01-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Are dedicated two bedrooms available for every room level, ie standard, pool, priemum? I'm going to be making my first reservation this month at AKL and am going with the 'value' room but would like a dedicated two bedroom. Does anyone know if it's possible?

thank!

Aryn

NH Disneyfan
01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
On the DVCmember website, it tells you the available dates for your home resort (11 mo) and other resorts (7 mo). I thought that was useful.

DizneyRox
01-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Are dedicated two bedrooms available for every room level, ie standard, pool, priemum? I'm going to be making my first reservation this month at AKL and am going with the 'value' room but would like a dedicated two bedroom. Does anyone know if it's possible?

thank!

Aryn
This is a tough one. Value rooms are at ambo House, and they are converted hotel rooms. I'm not sure they have the same setup as a "real" DVC resort.

You can always call Member Services (toll free) and find out what each has available, I cann sometimes to ask basic questions about rooms, etc before formalizing our plans.

NewDVCowner
01-03-2010, 01:10 PM
This is a tough one. Value rooms are at ambo House, and they are converted hotel rooms. I'm not sure they have the same setup as a "real" DVC resort.

You can always call Member Services (toll free) and find out what each has available, I cann sometimes to ask basic questions about rooms, etc before formalizing our plans.

Thanks!