PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Party

julyjewel
12-27-2009, 12:22 PM
We attended our very first Christmas party this year. It was nice and we got to see many characters. It was kind of like paying for an EMH. I liked the parade too! I don't care for Spectromagic, so it was a nice change.

I loved Mainstreet! You could not feel like more in the Christmas spirit! The castle was beutiful all lit up. My husband and I bought a print and had Larry Dodson personalize it for us for our anniv.

I don't know if I would do this again but it was great to have tried it!:mickey:

mom2morgan
12-27-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I've never done one of the parties because I wasn't sure if they were really worth the money - but I might have to try one :-) Happy Anniversary!

mouse2508
12-28-2009, 09:40 AM
We love the MVMCP, and the snow on Main St absolutely puts you in the spirit! Beginning to have some mixed feelings about it, as it seems to be busier now than 3-4 years ago, which is a bit of a bummer; suppose they've increased the "limited" number of tickets in order to help Mickey and his pals through this tough economy :secret:

renecat
12-28-2009, 11:11 AM
Been to both MVMCP and MNSSHP.
Both are a great time will do them again if back at the time they have them. Got a little put off at the Christmas time last year was so crowded. Went in Sept. this year crowd level much beter. Think the halloween party might be a bit better then the Christmas party.:mickey: