PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Choosing the Right Resort

Butchiem1
12-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Hi Again to Everyone!!!!

As Usual I am coming with a question that I know people on the Boards can answer.

Me, my 2 DSs (13 & 11) and my FIL will be going to WDW for 1 night the end of January.:mickey:

I can't decide which Resort to stay at. I am trying to stay at least once at each of the Disney Resorts, so ones that I have stayed at already are out of the question.

I narrowed my choices to either the Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, or Bay Lake Towers, I hope I can get everyones opinion as to which one they think I should stay at (without considering price)

Thanks Again,

Nathan

BigRedDad
12-24-2009, 06:47 AM
For just 1 night? I say any of them. You are not going to get too much enjoyment out of it if you ask me.

Butchiem1
12-24-2009, 07:05 AM
For just 1 night? I say any of them. You are not going to get too much enjoyment out of it if you ask me.

One of the reasons one of my choices was the BLT was because I was gonna get a MK View :D, I figured for my 1 night, being able to go to sleep while seeing the Castle from my room would be so cool.

pox24
12-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Not even close... Bay lake Towers... :thumbsup:

jonahbear2006
12-24-2009, 10:08 AM
bay lake towers. Save beach club for a time when you are more likely to get good use out of stormalong bay. you are going when theres a strong chance that you won't want to get in that water. I think that if you check in early and ask for a late check out you will get plenty of enjoyment out of it. We stayed 2 nights at the beach club and it was just enough for us. I think in the future we will stay value while we are in the parks, then get a deluxe the last 3 days to rest up and see the resort.

TinksDH
12-24-2009, 10:23 AM
BLT for sure. You can walk to/from the MK, saving on that precious time since you are only there for a night.

daisyhead
12-24-2009, 11:11 AM
BLT! Close to MK, you're right about the view of the castle! Enjoy! :) :mickey:

MOJoe
12-24-2009, 12:31 PM
For a one night stay, i think the most important factor would be which park will be your focus. If it's MK then go with BLT. But i know that my sons, 16 and 11, if given the choice of visiting only one or two parks would choose The Studios followed by Epcot. So for us it would be BC/BCV.
Gotta say though, that a room with a Castle view for one night would be nice!