PDA

View Full Version : Promotional DVD

Mitzie
12-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Not sure if this is the correct spot so move as necessary. Does anyone know when the new promo dvd is released? Has the Disney 'theme' changed for next year?

Gregandmel
12-23-2009, 05:46 PM
I just received my new DVD last week but haven't had a chance to watch it yet. But - it's listed as 2010 so they are sending out the new ones now. Sorry I don't have the "theme" of it yet - but bottom line is they are sending out the 2010 version.

magicgal
12-23-2009, 06:42 PM
I also ordered my 2010 DVD about 2 weeks ago. The new one is advertised on the WDW web site.

Harriet
12-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I got mine 3 weeks ago and I like it. The only thing is they still don't show much on the hotels which is a disappointment. There is plenty on the parks including Disneyland. I am in a dis right now if I want to go to DL or WDW. It has been ten years since I have been to DL and was thinking of doing it this time but my concern is getting to the hotel from the airport I don't want to rent a car as LA is one of the worst cities I have ever had to drive in. I can't fine much info here on the boards to help me decide what to do about this without it costing a lot of money and no prices on the hotels either.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-30-2009, 07:36 PM
Hopefully it's better than the last ones. I have one from a few years ago that shows a lot more of the rides etc. instead of what benches to rest on......