PDA

View Full Version : No Ressies - HELP!!!!

wendybird
12-21-2009, 10:48 PM
My worst nightmare is happening. At the 180 day mark, I was up before dawn, went on line and booked all of our dining reservations for our upcoming trip in April. All of these were sent to my e-mail address and I printed them 9all seperately). I went on line today to the WDW website and wanted to view my ressies. Put them all in -none found. Did them one at a time NONE FOUND...what is wrong...help...please!!!:( I am so bummed.

Seasonscraps
12-21-2009, 10:51 PM
I would call disney dining and confirm the ADRs you have.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-21-2009, 11:07 PM
I agree, I would call Disney Dining. Don't panic yet, you have the print-outs, and I'm sure a phone call will be able to sort it all out.

Computers can do strange things, I hope it gets sorted out super-quickly!

Genie1953
12-22-2009, 12:00 AM
My worst nightmare is happening. At the 180 day mark, I was up before dawn, went on line and booked all of our dining reservations for our upcoming trip in April. All of these were sent to my e-mail address and I printed them 9all seperately). I went on line today to the WDW website and wanted to view my ressies. Put them all in -none found. Did them one at a time NONE FOUND...what is wrong...help...please!!!:( I am so bummed.

I had the same thing happen at first and called them about it. They checked and found the reservations were indeed there. I later went back online and checked again and was able to find them just fine. Not sure what happened the first time but I would definitely call them and have them check just to be certain ADRs are still there for you.

wendybird
12-22-2009, 12:59 AM
Oh that makes me feel so much better that it has happened before and still been okay. I will call first thing in the morning.

thrillme
12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
This just seems CRAZY to have to make reservations 180 days out. I don't have a clue what I'm going to be hungry for tomorrow or WHEN I'm going to be hungry.

I did the reservation thing the last time I went to Disney and it was miserable watching time all the time. I really wish they'd do away with that gi-normous window...it seems so difficult.

andreallybadeggs
12-22-2009, 03:03 PM
On line system has some bugs, for sure. I tried to book Crystal Palace bkfst 2 times-- showed availability but would never confirm the ressies for me so I used the phone and manage to get a time close to what I'd seen. When we arrived at the CP, the cast member said they had us in the system 3 times!